The class had just launched. And what follows here is a half-price link. (You might have to copy and paste, but it will work.) Please feel free to pass along--to your knitting group, your yarn shop, your knitters' guild!
- It starts with a lesson in which we look at yarn as fabric so we can pick the right ones. And then you are given the information you need so you can re-gauge an existing pattern (because sometimes that perfect yarn does not match the gauge of the pattern we love).
- Next there is a lesson in which we look at different styles and shapes to determine what you already know looks good on you. Included is information on how to modify existing patterns so they reflect this information. (An added bonus is what-you-need to make a lovely set-in sleeve that is both easy and that fits!!! No more cursing the set-in sleeve!)
- Following that is a lesson that clarifies size and ease. This answers those questions: a) what size do I knit and b) is ease included? (Additional info in this class is what to do when you can't get the size you need or fall between sizes.)
- Next is a lesson (that is probably the most enlightening) in which we get your relevant measurements. (The measurements-you-need are not scary but incredibly important. And mundane as this all sounds, it is huge and supported by visuals that show how important length is for different styles of sweaters.)
- Once you have those measurements, you need to know how to use them! So there is material on how and where to change a pattern so the garment fits you perfectly.
- And finally, we close with a wonderful lesson on STYLING--in which you see how important it is to wear your perfect sweater with the right style of pant or skirt. (For this, you are invited to play paper dolls, and how much fun is that!)